ACT can provide you with a valuable service that will give you reassurance of your legal obligations under operator licensing requirements.
A full and thorough audit of your systems and procedures, from maintenance and defect actions through to Tachograph and driver training conducted by qualified, competent and experienced auditors you can be assured of a valuable and vital report of your operation.
Our range of services in this area extend from the initial design and introduction of robust systems tailored to individual company requirements to a complete audit of your existing systems to ensure compliance with all current legislation. Listed below are some of the services we are able to offer new or established organisations:
- Assistance with applications for Operator licences;
- Provision of tailor made policies covering the use of company vehicles, alcohol and drug use, computer use etc;
- Design and provision of driver information packs tailored to cover your exact needs;
- Design of robust systems to ensure an operators responsibilities in respect of the undertakings given or conditions attached to an Operator licence;
- An independent full or partial audit of those systems to ensure continued compliance and recognition of any changing demands or requirements;
- Assistance in the event of being called to a public Inquiry.